Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
The Sixth International «Mineral Fertilizers 2013» Conference will be held at Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on September 10, 2013.
The leading stakeholders in the mineral fertilizers market will get together at the traditional industry event to discuss key issues and market trends, to share important information, to elaborate strategies for the nearest future, and to build up new mutually beneficial relations.
As always, the Conference participants include Russian and international producers of mineral fertilizers, suppliers of gas and apatite concentrate, major providers of equipment, engineering companies, representatives of government bodies and scientific organizations, transportation and trading companies.
The most important issues raised at the previous event will continue to be in the spotlight of discussions at «Mineral Fertilizers 2013» Conference. The key topics include modernization of existing plants and construction of new advanced units for mineral fertilizers production which will allow Russian producers to remain competitive in the fast-growing global market.
The following issues will also be covered at the forthcoming event:
- Situation in the Russian and global mineral fertilizers markets: overview of the main global manufacturers;
- Price analysis and forecast for mineral fertilizers;
- Increasing competition in international markets;
- New regions attractive for expanding the geography of exports from Russia;
- Feedstock gas supply for the industry;
- Launch of new capacities for apatite concentrate production, and changes in supply structure;
- Mergers and acquisitions: strategies of agrochemical holdings;
- Marketing policy in the local market;
- Government policy aimed at supporting agriculture development;
- Transportation and logistics issues.
We invite you and your colleagues to take part in the International «Mineral Fertilizers 2013» Conference. We are convinced that the event will provide you with the comprehensive information about the mineral fertilizers market, and the opportunity to meet partners and to establish new business contacts.
To request more information about the upcoming Conference please contact us by phone +7 (495) 797-49-07 or by e-mail: email@example.com