Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Inventra has the pleasure of inviting you to the Fifth International «Polymer Additives 2013» Conference.
According to the results of the 2012 Conference, the demand for polymer additives in Russia can be confidently expected to remain high for the next 5 years.
Such expectations are based on the fact that 90% of the Russian plastics market is occupied by base polymers. Continued expansion of application areas, complexity of converting processes and operation require that the polymer additives have ever more new properties.
What are the ways to achieve better effect from applying existing additives; how can the use of additives per product be decreased; when should the prices on additives be expected to fall, – these are the main topics of the «Polymer Additives 2013» Conference.
The following issues will be addressed at the Conference:
- How will the market develop in Russia and the CIS in the nearest future? Main trends and forecasts;
- Consumer activity: how to stimulate converting companies to look into the range of modern additives?
- Consumers stay uninformed about additives - how should this problem be solved?
- Which additives are more profitable to use in certain applications?
- Which market segments are in acute need of diversifying the product line?
- What is the price situation in the additives market?
Participants of the previous conferences include 3M, Arkema, Bars-2, BASF, Biaxplen, Chemtura, DuPont, Elnova, Gabriel-Chemie, Global Colors, Klöckner Pentaplast, Masterbatch SV, Sibur etc.
Inventra invites all the interested market players to join the discussions on current situation in the additives market and its future developments. To request more information about the upcoming Conference please contact us by phone: 7 (495) 797-49-07 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.