Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
has a pleasure of inviting you to the Second International «Composites and Compounds 2013» Conference
It is difficult to measure the investment potential of composite materials market based on thermosets and thermoplastics. However, every new material that appears in the Russian market is met by relevant demand. In the vast number of cases, these products definitely have a high added value.
Traditionally, the main requirements and quality improvement trends are being set forward by the Russian defense industry. Production of aircraft, railway cars, shipbuilding, - industries that have military roots, - are attracting Russian innovation engineers and foreign suppliers of specialty plastics. Investment activity here is directly linked with the government budgets allocated for development of these industries. Volumes of consumption in non-military sector are still small, and according to the Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov they hardly reach 12 billion rubles per year.
What the composites market needs to develop, and which segments are already lucrative for investing – these are the key issues of the forthcoming «Composites and Compounds 2013» Conference. New converting companies will step in only when verifiable market data is available, and when all the factors affecting the production economics become tangible.
Following topics will be covered within the Conference program:
- The market of composite materials based on thermosetting polymers (composites): materials, market volumes, consumption dynamics, share of imports, main factors for planning the costs of production in Russia;
- The market of composite materials based on thermosoftening plastics (compounds): materials, market volumes, consumption dynamics, share of imports, main factors for planning the costs of production in Russia;
- Consumption in aircraft, helicopters, space industries: main materials and advanced designs, trends in consumption;
- Consumption in shipbuilding and railway car production: main materials and advanced designs, trends in consumption;
- Consumption in applications for aggressive environments (oil & gas and chemical industries);
- Nuclear power generation: the level of demand for composite materials;
- New consumption segments and non-military sector: what are the obstacles for increasing the level of consumption or how to compete with traditional materials?
- Raw materials supply for composites industries: overview of resins, fillers and additives markets;
- Development of fiberglass, carbon and basalt fiber segments;
- Technical regulation and interaction with the government: how to establish a successful dialogue to expand the use of innovative and complex materials.
Inventra invites all composites market participants to get involved in discussions of the industry prospects. Suppliers of raw materials and technologies, manufacturers and suppliers of composites and compounds, major consumers: aircraft, space, ship, helicopter, railway cars, large enterprises in oil & gas, chemical and nuclear power industry; specialized government agencies and academic institutions, financial and engineering companies are welcome to the event.
Traditional participants of Inventra and Creon conferences include: Aerocomposite, All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Aviation Materials (VIAM), Dugalak, Galen, IRKUT Corporation, Mashspecstroy, Mitsui, Polyplastic Group, Research Institute of Synthetic Fiber with the Pilot Plant (VNIISV), Roscompipe, Rostvertol, Russian Helicopters, Sabic Innovative Plastics, Sibur, Steklovolokno, Sukhoi, Tatneft, Teijin, Toray, United Aircraft Corporation (UAC), United Engine Corporation (UEC), UVICOM (carbon fibers and composites), SMPO-AVISMA Corporation.
To request more information about the event please contact us by phone + 7 (495) 797-49-07 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org